Friday, July 8, 2016

GHE and the Baggy Method

I've been reading on the GHE or Green House Effect for hair growth. I have to admit I'm a little bit intrigued. I thought to myself all I have to do is add a little oil and a shower cap at night and my hair will grow faster? I had to take a deeper look into this thing before I decided to give it a try.

Everyone knows I want longer hair. I want waist length hair at least once in my life and then I can let that go. I'm well on my way this time but I'm wondering will this help me get there a little faster. I will post a few links for sites that I went to if you want more information. I was cruising on pinterest when I saw something and I googled one thing which led to another. I read and learned about the GHE which is done on freshly washed hair. Some of the articles I read have conflicting information. I came across one article that actually breaks down the differences and I have to admit I'm a little excited to try the baggy method.

I have to admit that I'm in need of the baggy method because I have a huge issue with moisture retention and from what I read that is one of the main results when using this. The best part is you don't have to go out and buy a bunch of stuff. It also doesn't require you to do a whole lot which is also a plus. I'm going to post the links in the order I read them. I'm sure some of you have already given this a shot or at least know about it. This may be nothing new for you but I'm a little behind the curve when it comes to some of these methods.

I hope this helps someone. With all of the craziness around us these days its nice to worry about something as trivial as hair to take you mind off the really tough stuff. Every stay safe and please try and spread some love!

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2014/08/the-greenhouse-effect-ghe-a-method-to-promote-hair-growth-and-restore-moisture/

http://www.lishaunaturals.com/haircare/real-queens-green-house-effect-regimen/

No comments:

Post a Comment